Program Name: Semester/Academic Year in Rouen, France
Host Institute: Neoma Business School
Course Offerings: Business, Marketing, Finance and Management related
Semester Dates: Fall - August to December, 2018 (Tentative)
Spring - December to May, 2019 (Tentative)
Accommodation: Shared/single apartments or studios (Live in Rouen)
Additional Links: Neoma Student Exchange Information
Click here for the NEOMA Business School Website.
Every year NEOMA Business School receives around 2200 students from its academic partners.
These students choose to study at NEOMA Business School either for a short-term study exchange and receive transfer credits or to stay longer to receive a NEOMA BS degree.
The Student Service Centre provides the main contact for students before, during, and after their stay at NEOMA Business School.
Here, students will find all the information they need to help them enjoy their stay and find their way around.
- 7-hectare location surrounded by woods.
- Equipped with state of the art teaching equipment: market room, student society offices, multi-media library, student life areas, etc.
- A 100% multimedia environment offering innovative learning can be accessed on and off campus.
- 10 minutes from Rouen city centre by bus.
- 1 hour and 15 minutes from Paris by train or car.
France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. The country is also renowned for its wines and sophisticated cuisine. Lascaux’s ancient cave drawings, Lyon’s Roman theater and the vast Palace of Versailles attest to its rich history.?
Things to do in Rouen -
- Saint-Queen, Saint-Maclou, and the contemporary church of Joan of Arc.
- The Panorama XXL
- Natural History Museum
- Antique Museums
- Outdoor Activities: sand yatching, horse riding, cycling, golf, fishing, hiking and aerial sports.
- River boat / seaside boat trips
Fun Facts about France
- There's a Coffee Shop in France where not saying "hello" and "please" makes your coffee more expensive.
- The oldest bridge in Paris, France, is the Pont Neuf, or "New Bridge."
- France uses 12 different time zones, the most of any country in the world.
- A member of the French Foreign Legion wounded while defending France can immediately apply for French citizenshipas he is "French by spilled blood"
Updated: S.V. 3/14/19